sexta-feira, 8 de junho de 2012

MapleStory : LIMITED CLASSES

Hello everybody! John Peter posting about the mentioned new classes. As I said , Dragon Warrior is going to be released , AND Jett is a new class to! (exclusive for the GlobalMapleStory)
I do not understand very much about Jett ( Truly , I don`t understand nothing about him) but he has something with a Bounty Hunter Event. SO , as we are talking about of classes , I`ll talk about LIMITED classes.
Soon, the Demon Slayer , the Cannoneer , the Mercedes and the Dual Blade class will be RETIRED from Maple (I don`t know if it will be temporally or not) to make space for the PHANTOM class.

So , if you`d like to be one of that classes , you better RUN and download MapleStory now!

Don`t forget to comment , like and play Maple!
John Peter.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário